Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cranberry and White Chocolate Bread Pudding

For breakfast at the Inn I am baking every week and often on Wednesdays, when I get my sweet grand baby, Maizy, who really loves to have me tie on her antique apron and get in there and help. She seriously can break an egg as good as me or anyone. When my mom in Indiana watched her on a recent trip she could not believe and is still telling anyone who will listen.
Last Wednesday we tried a new bread pudding and added along with a bag of sweetened cranberries, a generous amount of white chocolate. One guest digging in on Sundays breakfast declared it"ridiculous!" in a good way...
Look in my first book if you have it for the basic recipe for bread pudding. If you don't have and would like, just email me at info@highlandhaven.com and I will get you the recipe. Perfect for dessert or a decadent brunch.

1 comment:

  1. hi Gail...I'd love the recipe please!!!!
    seaweedmoose@hotmail.com

    xo
    Joann

    ReplyDelete