Friday, November 4, 2011

Intentional Acts of Kindness

As a business owner of now 32 years there are some lessons, some elements of my job that become more and more important to impart on my staff and for me to stay on top of. I would put right there at the of top being pointedly appreciative to my guests and being sure to say "Thank you, you are appreiciated."
This is true now than ever with the recession. Our guests are usually splurging in celebration of an anniversary, birthday, wedding or just tending to their relationship. Those who have to make so many arrangements with babysitters, schedules earn a great deal of my gratitude.
Our supreme goal at the Highland Haven is ensure that there is value here. That lasting important memories have been made and that we plant the seed for them to return- by offering kindness, elaborate breakfasts, charmed natural environment, beautiful rooms, Evergreen activites but surely to be appreciative and sincere. We are.

1 comment:

  1. In this age of increasingly impersonal communication, it's always a treat to stay at Highland Haven and feel the appreciation from all the staff.

    ReplyDelete